Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who Do I Follow?

I love Twitter!  It is a great way to quickly find resources, share knowledge, and learn from great educators and people from around the world!  I have been working for the past year or so to build a strong PLN (Personal Learning Network).  My network is geared towards education and technology, and I have learned so much!  I would love to share something about so many of the folks I am following, but to keep this a little shorter, I have decided to list a few folks below that I have recently retweeted.

@AngelaMaiers - Angela is an inspiring person to learn from!

@tdeflitch - I have the pleasure of working with Teresa.  She has a great passion for education!  Check out her blog!

@web20classroom - Steve pushes endless knowledge to a huge network. He is a great resource!

@coolcatteacher - I have read Vicki's Cool Cat Teacher blog for many years!  She is a great resource!

@russeltarr - Great history teacher!  I have connected with him in many twitter chats as well!

@rmbyrne - Richard's Free Tech for Teacher's blog should be a must read for all educators!

I have found that building a strong PLN takes time, but it is well worth the work.  If you are struggling with this process, start with some of the individuals I have listed.  They have a strong list of followers that will help you start to see the power of twitter!  Twitter is all about sharing, so do not be shy!  Talk to people, share your knowledge, and you will find your network will continue to grow.  Please feel free to follow me as well @dpiemme.  I look forward to sharing with you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Dave. It's a pleasure to work with you too!

    ReplyDelete