Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Favorite and Most Useful iPhone Apps

My iPhone is always at my side.  Here are a bunch of apps that make my phone a powerful technology tool for me to use and fun too!


Twitter - It's one of my favorite Apps and mostly because of the ability to tweet from anywhere. Twitter is such a powerful tool, so you have to be connected all the time! (Free)

Shazam - If you haven't tried this app check it out. It can listen to a song on the radio (or anywhere) and get you title, artist, lyrics, and even connect you to iTunes to purchase! (Free)

Words with Friends - Yes I'm hooked! It's scrabble against all your friends! Very Fun! (Free version and Paid Version)

Dropbox - Dropbox is your free online cloud storage for your desktop or laptop. With this app you can view your files from your iPhone or iPad. (Free)

Evernote - I just started using Evernote, and I love the capabilities! It's a great media storage app for your IOS device! (Free)

Geocaching - If you geocache, you will love this App. It's pricy for the full version, but well worth the price. You can find caches on the go, plus view hints and descriptions! (Free and Paid Version)

AniMoto - The desktop version is more loaded, but you can make cool quick movies with your photos and videos directly from your phone. (Free)

Scoop.it - This App is new, but powerful. You can curate and view your topic from your mobile!

Blogger - Since this app is helping me furfill my resolution this year, I have to include it! You don't have all the capabilities you get from a browser, but you can begin ideas on your Phobe and polish them on your computer.  Great connection! (Free)

Google Maps - I use this constantly to find my way! Great app that is included on all IOS devices!

These are just a few I love to use.  I would love to hear about some others too.  Please leave me a comment with some other fun and useful apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment